FeatureCOVID-19 Information and advice
Valentine’s Day Giveaway 2023 Terms and Conditions
ST. COLLINS LANE – VALENTINE’S DAY COMPETITION – FEBRUARY 2023
1. To be eligible to enter the St. Collins Lane Valentine’s Day 2023 Competition you must be:
- a. A Victorian resident;
- b. Aged 18 years and over at the time of entry; and
- c. Comply with these terms and conditions;
2. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and any other person professionally connected with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acknowledgement and expectance of these terms and conditions. Information on how to enter, all entry instructions, advertising material and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
4. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Instagram.
5. The information you provide is to the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, you consent to the Promoter’s use of your personal details (including, but not limited to: name, likeness, image and/or voice).
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must
- 1. Be following @stcollinslane
- 2. Like the competition post
- 3. Tag your valentine or galentine in the comments
7. Upon winning, the winners will need to confirm they are a Victorian resident and provide their name, email and phone number.
8. The winners will be picked upon completion of the competition. There will be two winners who will each receive a Cerrone gift voucher worth $100 and a box set of macarons from Royal St. Collins (or a gift of similar value).
9. The competition closes on February 14th at 12:00pm. Winners will be contacted within 7 days of the competition closing.
10. The Prize Winners will be notified via Instagram DM and/or email. In the event that the Prize Winner does not contact St. Collins Lane back, the Promoter may choose and contact a new prize winner. The Promoter is not responsible in the event that the Prize Winner does not receive the prize message, as a result of not checking their private messages.
11. This Promotion will commence February 6th and will run through to February 14th at 12:00pm (Promotion Period). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of comment.
12. Multiple entries are allowed.
13. The promoter has the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. It is a condition of the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions, including any supplier’s requirements or conditions.
15. Entrants hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless the Promoter, St. Collins Lane, its employees and assigns, from all claims, causes of action and liability of any kind, based upon or arising out of the Imagery and participating in the Promotion or prize, including without limitation: claims of privacy, defamation, trade mark infringement, and copyright infringement.
16. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and or social media accounts, and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion due to technical problems or otherwise, due to events outside of its reasonable control. Proof of submitting an email is not proof of receipt by the Promoter and the Promoter verification of entries will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
17. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its officers, employees and agents, related companies and any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense, including loss of opportunity) which is suffered or incurred by any individual in connection with the Promotion or prizes, including but not limited to: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control; (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (v) any tax liability incurred by the Prize Winner or entrant; (vi) any prize(s) or participation in or use of any prize(s); (vii) any direct, indirect economic or consequential loss; (viii) any loss arising from negligence; (ix)any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States or Territories of Australia.
18. The Promoter is The Trust Company (Australia) Limited ATF the AP AUSCL 260 Collins Sub Trust in their capacity as owner of the asset at 260 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000 (known as ‘St Collins Lane’) ABN 42 000 001 007.